Christ the same
yesterday, and to day,
and for ever.
CLOSED AND EXCLUDED
| All the waters of
Mingus Creek and Lands Creek are public water supplies and closed to
The following streams and their
tributaries upstream from the points described above are closed to
fishing, to protect native brown trout.
CLOSED & EXCLUDED WATERS
- Gunter Creek at the first trail
crossing on Gunter at 3,240 elevation.
- Big Creek and Yellow Creek at their junction.
- McGinty Creek at its confluence with Swallow Fork.
- Correll Branch at the junction with Little Cataloochee Creek.
- Kanati Fork upstream of its confluence with Beech Flats Prong.
- Flat Creek upstream of its confluence with Bunches Creek will
remain closed to brook trout fishing and harvest.
- Stillwell Creek at the Park Boundary.
- Straight Fork and Balsam Corner Creek at their common
- Raven Fork at Big Pool which is the confluence of Left Fork,
Middle Fork and Right Fork (Also known as Three Forks)
- Eloe Creek at the junction with Raven Fork.
- Taywa Creek at its confluence with Bradley Fork.
- Chasm Prong and Golf Prong at their common junction on Bradley
- Le Conte Creek at the bridge at Twin Creeks Natural Resource
- Noland Creek and Salola Branch at their confluence.
- Huggins Creek (tributary of Forney Creek) at the cascade at 3,700
- Walkers Creek at the falls at 3,400 feet elevation.
- Defeat Branch at it's junction with Bone Valley Creek.
- Gunna Creek (tributary to Eagle Creek) at trail crossing at 3,080
|21. Marks Creek at the falls at 2,600 feet elevation.
22. Lynn Camp Prong at campsite #28 (Marks Cove).
23. Indian Flats Prong at the Middle Prong Trail crossing.
24. Meigs Creek at its confluence with Little River.
25. Goshen Creek at it's confluence with Fish Camp Prong. Silers
Creek upstream of it's confluence with Fish Camp Prong will remain
closed to brook trout fishing and harvest.
26. Little River and Grouse Creek at their common junction.
27. Road Prong at it's confluence with West Prong of Little Pigeon
28. Buck Fork and Middle Prong of the Little Pigeon River at their
29. Dunn Creek at Park boundary.
31. Greenbrier Creek (Little Creek) at Park boundary.
32. Toms Creek at it's junction with Cosby Creek.
34. Rock Creek at it's junction with Cosby Creek.
35. Meigs Post Prong at it's confluence with Little River.
|John 11:30 Now
Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha